BOOKING SYSTEM -
Minimum three-month valid passport and two copies of PP size photograph.
It has been already mentioned that both Mt. Kailash &
Mansarovar are at very high altitude and go to there one should be properly equipped with proper paraphernalia and adequate medical check ups. So now that one has finally decided to go this high altitude pilgrimage one should go to the consultant and get following tests.
1] E. C. G.
2] BLOOD PRESSURE
3] HEMOGLOBIN TEST
4] BLOOD SUGAR
5] STRESS TEST
Beside these all tests have to start morning and evening walk, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise should bring you in the right shape.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
We will be providing Indian vegetarian breakfast and Dinner cooked by our Indian cook & Sherpa in campsite, Who will be taken from Kathmandu. Light lunch will be packed in saving dish. Clients are request to carry sufficient snacks accordingly your
From Kathmandu to Zhangmu (Nepal & Tibet boarder) by tourist coach. From Zhangmu by Land Cruiser four wheels drive Jeep. Four to five person a Land cruiser. Supporting Truck to carry all necessaries supporting equipment.
RISK & LAIBILITIES:
Skylark Adventure will endeavor to make your journey smooth and pleasant as possible. However, the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau. There for "Skylark Adventure" and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as government restriction, Land slide, Road blockage, Flood, Snow, Political unrest, Cancellation of flight, Delay, Sickness or accident. Any extra cost including there shall be borne by customer.
Full travels insurance coverage for medical evacuation, loss of belongs and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
Happy Tour conducted by Skylark Adventure and its related Organization comes to an end with pleasant and memorable memories to cherish forever.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) One person is complimentary in a group above 16 person.
2) One land cruiser will be provided for 4 person.
3) One supporting truck will be provided for the group up to 20 person.
4) Up to 40 person will be provided 2 truck.
5) 3/ 4 nights accommodation at Kathmandu in 3 star category hotel .
6) Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Txf with Kathmandu valley sightseeing by special tourist coach.
7) 14 days Kathmandu/ Kailash/ Kathmandu yatra with on AP basis.
8) All guesthouse accommodation except 2 nights parikrama of Kailash (Because in route of Kailash Parikrama guesthouse are not available sufficient).
9) Slipping bag, Gammon (Air pressure) bag, mattress, tent & tented equipment, down jacket etc.
10) Carrying yak & at least 3 to 4 riding yak in a group for ride in an emergency case.
11) All vegetarian food including juice, hot chocolate, honey, Chyewanpras, Glucose powder, fruit and sweet.
12) Hot case, dinning hall, dinning table & thermos to serve hot drink continue.
13) We will keep an extra land-cruiser for the guide of TTB, our tour manager, a Sherpa & a Cook, food for the day will be carried same land cruise with one gas cylinder and cooking utility so we can serve hot food at the day time.
14) Visa/ urgent visa and all entry fees.