CHARDHAM CAMPS (Uttarakhand) -
|Barkot Camp Resort, Yamunotri
(Alt - 1829 Mtrs)
40 kms from Dharasu, Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular
views of snow capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandarpunch can be seen from here.
On your way to Yamunotri from Barkot Camp Resort, Barkot.
Barkot -  - Sayanachatti -  - Phoolchatti - [05 kms trek] - Yamunotri.
|Harsil Camp Resort, Gangotri.
Alt - 2620 Mtrs
Located in the
topographically mountainous district of Uttarkashi, this hamlet is famous for its natural beauty and delicious apples. From Harsil, the adventurous ones can trek to Sat Tal, situated just above Dharali, 2 km beyond Harsil, to be greeted by the rewarding sight of seven lakes situated amidst beautiful natural surroundings.
On your way to Gangotri Ex Harsil
Harsil -  - Gangotri.
|Guptkashi Camp Resort, Kedarnath. Alt - 1319 Mtrs
Guptkashi has great importance, quite like that of Kashi. The ancient Vishwanath
temple, Ardhnareshwar temple and Manikarnik Kund, where two streams of the Ganga and Yamuna meet, are the main places of attraction in Guptkashi.
A stupa is constructed at Nala, which is quite close to Ukhimath. Ukhimath is the winter seat of Lord Kedarnath, when the doors of the temple of Kedarnath are closed.
On your way to Kedarnath from Guptkashi
Guptakashi - [29 ] - Gaurikund - [14 kms trek] - Kedarnath.
|Joshimath Camp Resort, Badrinath,
Alt - 1845 Mtrs
Joshimath is described in the ancient scriptures as Kartikeyapura, because the Katyuri
kings named it after their God, Kartikeya. It is also known as Jyotirmath. Located at a height of about 6,000 ft, it is one of the four great maths or monasteries A popular center of pilgrimage, it is also the base for treks to the famous Valley of Flowers.
Joshimath is close to Nanda Devi (7816 mts the highest peak in India). Also Joshimath is 15 kms from AULI skiing resort.
On your way to Badrinath from the Joshimath Camp Resort, Joshimath -  - Govindghat -  - Badrinath.
THE CAMP EXPERIENCE, WHICH PROVIDES:
• BEST OF LUXURIES
• BEST OF NATURE
• BEST OF FOOD AND SERVICES
• DINNING ROOM
• GOLE GHAR
• 20 TENT WITH ATTACHED BATH ROOM
• ELECTRICITY WITH 24 HRS; GENERATER BACK UP
• COLD WATER 24 HRS
• HOT WATER THROUGH BOILER- MORNING AND EVENING
• VEGETARIAN FOOD
• COMON TELEPHONE FACILITY
• BHAJAN/AARTI IN THE EVENING
WELCOME CONCEPT AND ACTIVITIES
• INFORMATION DOCKED ALONG WITH SLIDE SHOW AT HARIDWAR
• EACH ROOM WILL HAVE FRUIT BASKET
• A PACKET OF DHOOP/AGARBATTI
• CHALISA BOOK IN THE ALL ROOMS
• WELCOME WITH PITHA GUR-GHEE AND TULSI-DHOOP
• AARTI IN EVENING
• CAMP FIRE IN THE EVENING
• LOCAL CULTURE ACTIVITY
• NATURE WALK
HOUSE KEEPING STANDADS
• CLEANING TO BE DONE TWICE A DAY
• HOT WATER TO BE PROVIDED IN THE MORNING 5 TO 10 AM, EVENING 5 TO 10 PM
• IN THE EVENING SERVICE, HOT WATER BOTTLE AND GOOD NIGHT SWEETS TO BE PROVIDED
F&B SERVICE STANDARDS
• OUT LETS- ONLY ONE FOR MORNING TEA, B/F, LUNCH, HI-TEA AND DINNER
• SERVICE-BUFFET ONLY
• FIVE(5) TABLES WITH SEATING OF 30PERSON WILL BE ALWAYS
LAID WITH MATS, QUARTER PLATES, GLASS FORK, KNIFE, DESSERT SPOON, SOUP, CRUET SET FLOWER POT AND LAMPS.
• CLOTH NAPKINS TO BE USED
• ONLY FILTERD WATER TO BE SERVED.
• PUR VEGETARIAN FOOD
• FRONT COOKING DURING DINNER AND B/F AS PER MENU
• NO CANNED ITEMS TO BE USED
• FOOD TO BE COOKED WITH DESI/VANSPATI GHEE ONLY
186, S.N.Nagar, Near Hotel Jhanvi, Haridwar (UK) India - 249401
Tel: 91-1334 -221582,266026. Fax: 91-1334-266026
Mob.: 91-9837200121, 9319023663, 9760995233
Us | Contact
Us | E-mail